Explore the Ruins of Angkor Wat
Angkor Wat is the most famous and colossal monument of Cambodia’s northern temple region. One hundred or so other temples and monuments freckle the terrain, making northern Cambodia one of the most awe-inspiring and bewildering places on planet Earth.
Walking through the ruins of the now-defunct Khmer civilization will surround you in a deep sense of humility, reminding you that brilliance and veracity do not belong to modern man alone. The size and luster of Angkor Wat would challenge today’s most prolific artists and civil engineers. Visit Angkor Wat and your mind will steep in the genius and hard work of a people whose footsteps have been worn over by centuries of rain, wind, and human traffic.
This site was inspired by Ara, our Siem Reap Tour Guide. She spent a couple days as our local guide and arranged for our tuk-tuk, for a temple guide and showed us around her city. If you are planning to visit Siem Reap, let Ara arrange your trip. Complete our contact form or email email@example.com
A variety of Angkor Wat tours are available, each designed to help you get the most out of your Angkor Wat experience. The grandeur of the ruined city is what attracts so many from around the world – but it is that same grandeur that underlines the importance of choosing a reputable tour, capable of providing you with reliable Angkor Wat information. Without a tour, Angkor Wat can quickly become confusing and overwhelming.
• Cambodia Delight and Hideaway beach, 8 Days / 7 Nights, from US$843: Explore the Angkor Wat temple complex, visit the Cambodian capital city of Phnom Penh, and relax at a soothing Thailand beach resort. This tour also includes a variety of locally prepared meals.
• Cambodia – Angkor Wat Travel Professional, US$249-$2548: Travelers can choose from a variety of Angkor Wat tour packages, ranging from 2 to 8 days in length. If you’re looking for an old-fashioned Cambodian expedition, then check out their boat trips from Angkor Wat to Phnom Penh. This tour operator also offers phenomenal deals on airfare and other Cambodian accommodations.
• Cambodia Travel Agency, US$156-$590: This Angkor Wat tour provider offers packages ranging from 2 to 7 days in length. Tours begin in Siem Reap and take travelers throughout Cambodia’s temple region.
• Friendly Planet, from US$1839: Friendly Planet targets the traveler looking for a longer, more expansive Southeast Asian experience. This 16-day package takes travelers deep into the temple region of Cambodia, while also exposing them to the many treasures of Thailand.
• Active Travel, US$216-$1711: As the name implies, Active Travel caters to the hands-on excursionist. This company incorporates hiking, cycling, kayaking, and other forms of lively transportation into their wide variety of travel packages. Packages range in length and style, from three-day jaunts into Angkor Wat to 13-day expeditions across northern Cambodia.